Achievers University, Owo was approved and licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2007. The institution commenced academic activities on 2nd April, 2008. The University, which is situated in a serene and conducive environment, has matriculated 13 sets of students and ‘graduated nine sets of ‘Achiever’ who are making their marks in all spheres of human endeavours. The University now fully operates at its permanent site at Km 1, Idasen-Ute Road, Owo.
Because of the need to reposition the University as well as sustain her remarkable achievements, we are currently seeking exceptionally qualified staff with outstanding integrity and demonstrable leadership qualities to join our highly motivated team in the capacity below in moving the University forward in her next phase of growth and development:
Job Title: Plumber
Location: Owo, Ondo
- Candidates must possess the Vocational Certificate (Plumber).
- Possession of the Federal Ministry of Labour’s Trade Test Ill will be an added advantage.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- Salary, allowances and other benefits are as approved by the Governing Council of Achievers University.
Deadline: 30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications along with CV, names and addressed of three (3) referees, including copies of their Credentials, to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Candidates should also request their referees to forward their reports to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information: Please contact: Oluwole via: email@example.com – 08038544613 or Adebayo via: firstname.lastname@example.org – 0803 343 2195.
Leave a Reply