Swiss International D’Palms Airport Hotels – We are a boutique style luxury property located in the heart of the city of Lagos, Nigeria. We offer 112 exclusive and affordable luxury rooms and suites to our distinguished guests.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pool Attendant / Life Guard
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: General Manager
- We are looking to recruit an observant Pool Attendant/Lifeguard to ensure the safety of swimmers and visitors to our swimming pool.
- The Pool Attendant/Lifeguard will explain safety rules to patrons, warn them about unsafe situations, and enforce policies on showers and proper attire.
- You will play an instrumental role in maintaining orderliness by inspecting swimming pool areas, locker rooms and restrooms.
- You will maintain pool equipment, and monitor and record pool temperatures.
- To ensure success you need to assess situations swiftly, and make judicious decisions regarding the safety of swimmers.
- Top candidates are excellent communicators, swift and safety-minded.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing activities at the Swimming Pool.
- Treating of the water
- Assisting with swimming lessons.
- Explaining and enforcing rules, regulations and policies to ensure safety of patrons.
- Monitoring designated areas to recognize signs of danger.
- Warning swimmers regarding unsafe situations.
- Maintaining order in swimming areas.
- Responding to emergencies and rescuing swimmers in danger of drowning.
- Performing first aid procedures.
- Maintaining cleanliness and orderliness of all areas.
- Maintaining records and reports.
- S.S.C.E / G.C.E / N.E.C.O / OND / HND qualification
- 25 years of age or older.
- Completion of lifeguard training.
- At least 2 years related experience.
- First Aid and CPR certification.
- Proficient communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in interacting with people of various ages from diverse backgrounds.
- Physically fit, strong, agile and dexterous.
- Good work Ethics & Attitude.
N40,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV & Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any applicants for this position must be resident in and around Ajao Estate and surrounding areas.