Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, Public Sector etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Private Wealth Advisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Asset Management Retail Advisors should possess a broad and deep understanding of retail asset management practices, investment strategies and products.
- The ideal team lead candidate should provide directions to team and clearly communicate objectives and vision for the retail asset management business.
- Retail Advisors are responsible for acquiring, retaining and growing client relationships
- Duties of Team Lead of Retail Asset Management include development of innovative products to cater to the retail market leveraging mutual funds and fund of funds. The team lead must ensure best-in class technology support to drive client acquisition, market penetration, financial inclusion and product distribution
- He/She must endeavour to leverage technology to ensure value adding client engagement
- He/she must work closely with mutual fund manager to monitor adherence to investment policy statements (IPS), adherence to trust deed and out-performance of benchmark
Duties / Responsibilities of Team Lead Over Retail Wealth Advisors
- Extensive communication/engagements with clients leveraging technology
- Keep clients abreast with investment performance, economic and market trends leveraging research output, periodic fund performance reports and projections
- Regular financial planning presentations to employees of institutions across sectors on investment opportunities and goal-driven investment decisions
- Regular road shows to promote new mutual funds/investment opportunities with institutional investors
- Prompt documentation and resolution of client issues
- Ensures zero client complaints
- Develops a knowledge of the client’s financial goals and be able to structure a goals-based investment solution leveraging mutual funds
- Evaluates and discusses options to meet client non-personal goals e.g. philanthropy.
- Build and consolidate a high level of trust and confidence with clients to enhance client loyalty
- Ability to establish client investment objectives including risk tolerance, asset allocation, and liquidity requirements
- Implementation of specialized investment plans e.g. education, retirement, legacy plans
- Regular monitoring of funds’ performance versus benchmarks and develop insights for clients regarding key contributors and detractors. Also drive client trust through above-peers performance
- Monitors asset allocation on a quarterly basis relative to policy and goals; evaluate need to rebalance in line with IPS/ trust deed
- Hold investor forum to show case alternative investment ideas to clients
- Ensures clients have direct debit to effectively follow through investment goals
- Collaborates with and is accountable to the Investment Management & Research Team regarding investment strategy and mutual funds structure
- Interested candidates should possess a Master’s Degree, PhDs / Doctorates / B.Sc with 5 – 7 years experience.
Deadline: 15th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.