United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Design & Optimization
- To ensure optimal quality of all processes with the aim of improving customer experience by maintaining efficient and profitable operations that produce the highest quality of products and services.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify process gaps along with a root cause analysis of issues and make fact based recommendations for process improvement.
- Drive process re-engineering and improvement.
- Work with various teams to ensure the development of an efficient and scalable end to end process.
- Make process design and development recommendations to standardize, improve or redesign processes to meet business needs.
- Complete post deployment analysis, monitoring and driving recommendation for improvement to completion.
We are looking to hire a talented and experienced individual to drive our customer experience as a Process Design & Optimization officer. The ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as operations personnel.
- Firm understanding of process improvement techniques
- Digital savviness
- Experienced in Analytical Thinking
- Customer journey mapping and Experience design
- Highly skilled and experienced in the use of Kaizen tools
- Project management
- Lean Six Sigma qualification will be an added advantage.
- Problem Solving
- Attention to details
- Project Management
- Goal Oriented
- Data Analysis
- Product and process Knowledge
- Proficient in MS packages.
Deadline: 15th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online