Nondera Energy Services is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company that provides telecommunications, engineering, procurement and technical assistance and drilling services to clients in the energy sector.
Our innovative solutions enhance exploration, production, refining, transportation and marketing activities in the oil and gas industry. We maintain a sustainable competitive advantage in the industry, strategically positioning us to achieve our vision “to be the leading provider of integrated energy solutions in Africa”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Specialist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Interact with key stakeholders in identifying business needs, building relationships and selling the features and benefits of early procurement involvement.
- Develop detailed sourcing and category plans to maximize effectiveness and efficiency.
- Manage preparation, implementation and execution of procurement processes.
- Implement procurement processes to ensure efficiency, cost savings and best practices.
- Work with finance team throughout the procurement cycle to assist with forecasting and budgeting.
- Lead vendor selection, registration, management and performance.
- Perform sourcing, liaising and negotiating with new and existing suppliers to improve business.
- Re-negotiate contracts with suppliers to produce better savings and further value for spend.
- Create documentations necessary for the acquisition of materials and services.
- Provide outstanding customer service and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Review supplies, works and services to ensure compliance with company procedures and best procurement practice.
- Provide updates about procurement related progress and potential delays on a daily basis to the Business Manager.
- Maintain positive working relationships with strategic suppliers to assure cost, quality, and delivery targets are met.
- Assist in the preparation of bids/proposals.
- Other duties as assigned by COO
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Procurement industry.
Deadline: 17th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Procurement Specialist” as the subject of the mail.