Gumi & Company – Our client, a global fintech company whose offerings include the provision of payment and trading solutions to clients, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Contract Full time, permanent
Reporting to Managing Director
- We are looking for an energetic, resourceful Product Management professional to join our fast-growing team. Based in Lagos, you will be responsible for providing the vision and leadership required in developing, supporting, marketing, putting the company’s app in front of the consumer and ensuring product performance aligns with the company’s strategy and goals.
- You will collaborate with other members of the team, as well as external partners and must be able to achieve results independently.
Main Responsibilities / Deliverables
- Assessing business growth opportunities with the internal team; identifying key benefits and value of products
- Defining product requirements and strategy; executing product plans
- Managing product profitability and commercial success
- Monitoring and improving product performance; providing reports on products
- Presenting product demos to customers and developing relationships with key clients
- Providing necessary information to stakeholders on product progress
- Reviewing customer feedback and requirements; resolving issues
- Any other activity as assigned by supervisor
- Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have 3 years’ experience as a product manager
- Experience in defining and launching products
- Must have excellent teamwork skills
- Must have good analytical and relationship management skills
- Experience with startups, technology business, logistics and transport industry or dynamic high growth company will be an added advantage
- Communication Effective communication, including speaking, writing and active listening
- Ability to receive criticism and work amicably under pressure
- Other skills and traits Organizational, collaboration and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership skills like self-motivation, goal setting and monitoring progress.
- Having a business background will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Work Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail
Note: We are an equal opportunities employer and commitment to this process will be expected