Aquada Development Corporation is a registered company located in Umuahia, Abia State. Over the years, we have been committed to innovating new technologies and products that improve the quality of life while improving the built environment in which we operate. Our specializations range from food manufacturing, materials processing to process engineering. To achieve our technical goals, the Corporation hires the best available talent to conceive and implement its ideas, while we create a dynamic and rewarding work environment to nurture and sustain this creative spirit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Assistant (Business Operations)
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Job Description / Requirements
- We are looking for a well-trained and highly experienced business operations assistants to support our growing production team.
- This team operates an automated rice mill as well as several core cassava processing facilities that produce whole grain rice, rice flour,garri, and a variety of other products.
- A background in Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Accounting or similar quantitative profession would be beneficial.
- Candidates must have at least 5 (five) years of post-graduation experience, preferably in a food processing or comparable manufacturing environment.
- Candidates will be expected to have outstanding analytical skills with an ability to research, analyze and present data that supports the overall effort.
- A solid understanding of unit operations and production planning(or operations research and analysis) would be very helpful for this position.
- Prior experience or knowledge of bookkeeping and general business operations will be beneficial.
- Additional training or experience in should business or project management would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates should also clearly indicate their date of availability and a specific statement on their ability to relocate if offered a position.
- Applications submitted without a cover letter will be deemed non – responsive.