Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Development & Planning Manager
- Development, implementation, and keeping up to date of the Project Controls Plan.
- Coordinating all information required for reporting cost matters, such as capital investment,pre-operational costs, fees, expenditure phasing, currencies, etc.
- Development of project budget for Execute Phase.
- Review the cost baselines (benchmarks) on an ongoing basis.
- Ensuring that VOWD and commitments are within budgets with the support of Finance.
- Forecasting the Estimate at Completion (EAC) at monthly intervals during the project.
- Setting up, managing, and reporting the owner’s costs for the defined phase.
- Manage and report on Define phase contingency, and re-assess as required.
- Ensuring that the Contractor operates in compliance with project processes & systems.
- Setting up the controls requirements in the contract & verifying Contractor’s invoices.
- Participating in reviewing scope changes, extra work authorizations, change orders and the like; carrying out estimates in this context if and when required.
- Function as the focal point for Change Management.
- Initiating, coordinating, and administrating audits of Contractor’s financial, commercial and scheduling performance, as and when required.
- Coordinating all manpower planning activities of the project team and for the Contractor.
- Being the focal point for the preparation and issuing of the monthly progress report with contractor information.
- Analyse schedule performance and flag early warnings.
- Chair progress review and change control meetings.
- Analyzing and providing feedback on project cost and schedule.
Planning Engineer (Contractor Interface):
- Review of planning & scheduling procedures, etc.
- Preparation of the baseline schedule and review of contractor’s schedule, including Risk Analysis.
- Adhoc review of schedule updates.
Contracts and Procurement:
- For Lekki Pearl, Transcendence, Grace Field Project, and other projects, place all Contracts, Subcontracts, and PO’s.
- Support the evaluation of changes and trends.
- Directly accountable for the support and performance of the various roles/units listed above as direct reports.
- Schedule regularly with the team as may be required to track performance.
- Ensures that the department’s Balance Scorecard is regularly updated, tracked, and reported for optimal performance.
- B.Sc. Building Technology / Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 8cognateyears of experience in planning and overseeing projects.
- Experience in construction project is mandatory.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously without compromising quality, time and money.
- Very vast in planning and overseeing projects.
- Knowledge of technological tool such as Primavera,MS Project and other project management tools.
Skill Set and Profile:
- Strong interpersonal / Communication skills.
- Strong project management knowledge and skills.
- Able to articulate report wise.
- Relevant construction experience.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Very analytical and cerebral.
- Good sense of judgement.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardisation exists.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online