Youverify is a leading provider of digital identity management and supports innovative Private security companies, Government agencies, FinTech companies, and top tier banks manage KYC, AML in a safe and regulatory compliant manner.Youverify’s mission is to be the most reliable source of identity, address and background data verification.
Since been peer-selected by cohort members of Village Capital PayPal Fintech 2018, Youverify has continued to shift the verification landscape with our product offerings. As a company that provides modern and compliant identity and address verification services for government, global enterprises and start-ups, Youverify knows first-hand how difficult it may be for businesses to verify the identity of their customers, staffs and partners and we want to help to make this process as simple and easy as possible. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing and product-driven environment using new technologies and frameworks as we continue building our identity verification solution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Project Manager will join the Product team to manage the day to day operations of our projects and work with the Head of Product to track and manage continuous delivery of project.
- Work with the Head of Product to track and manage execution in JIRA
- Ensure that all user requirements are gathered and documented
- Obtain necessary sign-offs from internal and external project stakeholders
- Develop specifications document
- Maintain accurate and complete product related information
- Develop project plan taking into account the project lifecycle and stipulated project timeline
- Work with UI/UX designer to complete all interface design for mobile and web applications
- Work with QA to ensure proper testing
- Work with software engineers to ensure development of solution
- Create support and training documentation for stakeholders
- Conduct training for all end-users
- Manage deployment of solution
- Support the onboarding of new clients. Implement routine client communications, organization of client feedback, and pursuit of Youverify’s client success through high-quality service delivery
- 2 to 3 years experience working for a project-based delivery organisation or similar
- Working knowledge of work efficiency tools like Gmail, Slack, Trello or JIRA would be useful
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate
- Must reside in Lagos (Mainland most preferrably).
Deadline: 30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Project Manager” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.