AFTj Digital Marketing and Solutions is a technology-based company with a high level of transparency and exceptional customer experience which adapts to emerging trends. We help businesses boost performance and enhance productivity by providing services that equip them to gain relevance in the marketplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QA Software Tester (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We specialise in the recruitment of high-quality candidates in the IT sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a QA Software Tester to join one of the worlds largest sports retails, based in London.
- They are looking for someone with experience to define and implement strategies to ensure the quality of all ourproducts.
- This profile must have the analytical and rigorous skills to check all the required parameters and detect anomalies of software to provide recommendations decisive for the publication of any version or new product we wish to Implement.
- You define the test strategy and the technical stack to be implemented .
- Sharing of good testing practices
- Analysis of business needs and documentation to understand all the specifics of the product
- Interactions with other teams to set up integration tests and guarantee quality
- Management of test campaigns and follow-up of anomalies (to correct and validate the effectiveness of the corrections) with the rest of the team
- You check and validate the corrections made in connection with your specifications.
- User Story Challenge
- Writing of automated tests
- Participation with the rest of the team in the implementation of acceptance tests
- Definition of critical test cases
- Regular reporting on test status
- Documentation update
Qualification / Key Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 7 years experience.
- IT Qualification or Experienced IT Background
- Full Professional and Confident English
- Organised, Committed and Responsible
- Experience with SaaS Technologies, Cloud Hosting, API Connectivity, Linux, Windows and Android Environments technologies
Deadline: 17th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV