Dogan’s Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine’s biggest and market leader cube sugar manufacturing company with more than %70 market share. Currently, Ata is manufacturing more than 20 different FMCG products in Ukraine with different weights and packaging.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer / Production Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Working with senior managers to ensure increased production.
- Implementing appropriate health and safety standards on production floor.
- Implementation of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Hygiene Practices (GHP) procedures in production floor.
- Strict implementation of HACCP guidelines.
- Ensuring that products conform to the required standard
Qualification, Experience, Competency & skills Requirement
- A bachelor’s Degree in Science or Business-based programs.
- Previous experience in production or manufacturing.
- Knowledge of quality standards and requirements
- Being detail-oriented
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
- Well-grounded knowledge of HACCP plan and implementation
- Knowledge in good manufacturing and hygiene practices.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and observation.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Computer literate
Deadline: 30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.