Eduwalt Communications has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people’s lives. Everyday, we put our over 40 years of combined experience into practice, bringing new international study candidates to Canada and helping people just like you realize your dream of a better life in Canada.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Oversee the operations of multiple office, store or business branches
- Guide, train and manage lower-level management and supervisors
- Prepare performance reports for presentation to upper administration
- Organize and implement training programs for staff in the entire region
- Ensure that all branches follow safety, health and business laws and regulations
- Uphold company standards of excellence and service, guaranteeing quality performance
- Collaborate with marketing team for the planning of large events
- Maximize company profits at the branches you supervise
- Strong math skills to crunch numbers and keep track of your region’s profit
- Ability to motivate others on a team and help them succeed
- Multitasking skills and the ability to tend to multiple problems at a time
- At least three years experience delegating tasks to a team
- Problem-solving skills, especially in situations of high stress
- Strong knowledge of company policy, goals and standards
- Organizational skills to manage large amounts of information
- Ability to generate a variety of reports and presentations displaying regional performance
- Strong customer service skills in the areas of handling disputes and treating customers with care.
Deadline: 30th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.