Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, one of Nigeria’s biggest Oil Exploration & Energy Production Companies, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reservoir Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The person will be responsible for identifying oil and gas reserves and developing strategies to maximize recovery.
- Works closely with Geologist and Geophysicist, to create 3D models, find and extract oil and gas from existing fields as well as searching for potential new development targets.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related fields
- 10 – 12 years experience
- Track record in Offshore oil and gas Field Development Planning.
- Deep expertise in reservoir management with at least 5 years in reservoir management/ reserves accountability and achieving reserve replacement targets.
- Excellent technical and communication skills with a strong emphasis on teamwork.
- Evidence of strong project management skills (including use of MS Projects).
- Engineering software skills (Homer, PVSyst, SketchUp, Autocad, Sunnydesign etc).
- Demonstrated skill in supplier selection, scope development, negotiation support, evaluation, contractor management, and closeout in such locations.
- To quickly review and understand legacy data from previous operator (no of wells drilled, precious production, work over history per sand and field, etc).
- To drive the interest of Management in the OML 13 Joint Project Management Team (JPMT) by providing sound technical justification .’
- Supervise PVT analysis by carrying out QC of fluid samples.
- Represent Management at JPMT and with regulators (DPR, Napims etc).
- Work with team to design annual work programs and Budgets.
- Participate in DWOP (Drilling well on paper), TWOP (Testing well on paper) and CWOP (Completing well on paper).
- Supervise Subsurface studies being carries out by 3rd parties.
- Use classical Reservoir Engineering principles to optimize HC resources from brown and green fields.
- Mentor junior Reservoir engineers.
- To participate in well planning.
- Design DST programs and monitor the performance and optimize in real time.
- Work with Subsurface team to select MDT and Fluid sample Points from exploration, appraisal and development wells.
- Carry out Reservoir Simulation and Modelling using MBAL, Eclipse, tNav, Petrel RE to provide robust forecasts.
N800,000 – N900,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 8th November, 2021.