Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales and Retail General Manager
- To enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the company’s business segment of with a focus on the entire retail operation management.
- The job holder is responsible for developing, reviewing, updating and executing strategy that would deliver high-performance results in all the company’s stores and Stores support units.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Develop and implement retail sales strategy that can deliver on sales targets and also ensure growing stores sell-through for both low and high seasons.
- Develop and implement retail customer analytics systems that would ensure better customer data validation and profitable customer targeting (working with brands and marketing team).
- Responsible for presentation and defending of the retail business unit performance to the management performance review committee.
- Responsible for working with buying and merchandising Unit Teams to ensure the right merchandise are available in the stores and at the right time.
- Responsible for working with the ecommerce team in driving sales and in also developing web stores sales strategy and targets.
- Responsible for providing the following monthly retail operations reports- retail stores performance report, customer experience management performance report and any other ad-hoc IT reports.
- Develop an excellent retail organization by actively supporting the development of staff within the retail operations unit through personal development planning, coaching, succession planning and mentoring.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Business or any related discipline. Retail management certification is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience in a similar retail management role within a structured corporate environment.
- Knowledge of retail stores management reporting and planning.
- Knowledge of store staff premium culture management.
- Knowledge of salesforce target actualization strategy development and execution.
- Knowledge of store visual merchandising management.
- Knowledge in developing retail stores sales improvement strategy.
- Knowledgeable in retail operations cycles-stores, warehouse, logistics, distribution and customers complaints.
- Proficient with the use of retail management software is very important.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online