Glyde Lubricants is one of the fastest growing independent lubricants producers in Nigeria. We are endowed with highly motivated and enthusiastic professionals driven by vision to excel in the production of quality products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Canvasser
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a motivated, self-starting individual to join our company as a Canvasser. As part of our street sales team, you go from door to door to speak with potential customers about our products.
- This is an essential part of our lead generation process and strategy and requires you to have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to bridge conversation gaps quickly and confidently.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Present, promote and sell products using strategic company advantage and opinions to existing and prospective customers
- To ensure that all distributors/customers within the region are visited on daily a basis.
- Developing a business relationships with all the distributors/customers, within assigned territory
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Adequate follow-up on customers requests/needs
- Initiating and contributing to the promotional program
- Upholding the social responsibility of the company
- To monitor the sales increase adequately and consistently.
- To come up with useful information that can enhance the region productivity.
- To prepare daily marketing reports and attend daily marketing.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Go door to door within a targeted neighbourhood or locality, generating new business leads.
- Collect data on your contacts for future lead generation outreach
- Quickly bridge personal or conversational gaps to create genuine rapport
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Negotiate and close agreements with corporate and industrial customers
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs and requests
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales
- Coordinate marketing intelligence for the company
Requirements and Qualifications
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) / NCE with 0-1 year work experience.
- Excellent conversational and interpersonal skills
- Must not be more than 30 years of age.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using their Residential Local Government Area as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th October, 2021.