We are a fast-paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations.
Job Title: SALES EXECUTIVE (FOOD AND BEVERAGE CHEMICAL)
Job Location: PORT HACOURT
Our client a reputable FMCG firm is looking to fill the role of a SALES EXECUTIVE (FOOD AND BEVERAGE CHEMICAL)
LOCATION: PORT HARCOURT
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• To achieve sales plan and budget along with business objective through identification and tapping new business opportunities; with profit responsibility.
• To drive the process in accordance of applicable SOP’s and policies.
• To travel rigorously across the territory to increase market presence, customer base and increase sales volume.
• To identify market potential, develop customer relations and guide team to follow the same.
• To facilitate the sales team in processing leads, logistics and distribution of the material to the customers.
• To train team on product and application trials, guide them on their visit itineraries to gain maximum productivity out of team.
• To supervise sales team effectively to ensure maximum productivity out of team.
• To develop new customer base and sustain existing business by regular customer meeting, territory visits, conducting various customer trials and managing effective customer intimacy.
• To facilitate FRT/ART in building accurate profiling for the customer to explore new business opportunities and right product promotion.
• To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solution to their satisfaction.
• Projects tracking on a continuous basis to Judge the market potential for key products and striving to widen the customer base through extensive research.
• To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
• To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability
• To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance verses the budget to ensure business alignment.
• To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
Job Requirements –
1. Well exposed to B2B & B2 Sales.
2. Bachelors in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering. Any management diploma and degree shall be an added advantage.
3. Minimum 3 years of experience in sales with minimum 1 years of latest experience in similar product line of specialty hygiene chemicals.
4. Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria.
5. As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
How to Apply
NOTE: only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
Send CV in MS WORD Format to firstname.lastname@example.org, using “job title” as the subject of the mail