CIIBEX Group is a holding name for an indigenous conglomerate that comprises Eight vibrant member companies. We are aimed at becoming Africa’s leading company through pioneering global best practices and playing an integral role in achieving Africa’s unlimited potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Achieve monthly sales target as approved by Management
- Value and volume targets for thepaint division of the company
- Gather market and customer information
- Closure of customer complaints with timeline
- Sell all paints products
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Advise on forthcoming products developments
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Maintain and develop relationship with existing customers, distributors in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Provide competitors activities to Management
- Primarily response for identifying, developing and managing new/existing business opportunities
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with primary accounts,
- Negotiate pricing agreements and contracts in accordance with internal guidelines.
- Communicate effectively with technical staff and Senior Management on the status of priority accounts and ongoing projects.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification with at least 5 years work experience.
Deadline: 15th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications attached with their Resumes to: email@example.com using “Application for a Sales Representative in Abuja”as the subject of the mail.