PG Consulting Limited is a recruitment, training and business consulting firm. We provide our clients – businesses and corporate organizations – across different industries with superior human capital, high-quality trainings and cutting-edge consulting to help them drive organizational growth, multiply staff productivity, gain appropriate market positioning and maximise profit.
Over the course of almost 20 years of our existence, we have serviced various organizations, many of which are strong indigenous brands operating with global standards. We are most inclined to building strong brands and supporting business growth across industries. Our preference is to work with our clients as partners on an on-going basis towards making their organizations internally effective and more profitable. As we grow into the future, the sustaining core of our operations is working with you, all the way, from People to Profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Scheduling & Dispatch Controller
Employment Type: Full-time
Nature of Work: Full Time and Remote (Work from home)
Commencement: Immediate (OR, within the shortest possible time)
- Handling the role of scheduling and dispatch is a high volume, fast-paced job with a need for the right person to oversee the daily workflow of replacement orders.
- The Dispatcher is a key member of our team and is responsible for coordinating the work orders for technicians and ensuring that the work is done promptly and accurately by technicians.
- The ideal candidate is someone who is a leader, has excellent communication and social skills, and can think in an intelligent and continuous tone.
- This person will be self-reliant, detail oriented, result-oriented and reasonably contemporary world view and understanding of the workings of the modern world.
- Provide excellent customer service while speaking with customers and technicians, in accordance with training.
- Manage incoming email and calls from our vendors, customers, and our technicians.
- Manage vendors, technicians and the assigned vendor and explain the incoming request.
- Identify and escalate priority issues and route calls to appropriate resource.
- Manage work orders, set ETA, respond to any arising issues.”
- Ensure that all work orders are accounted for and closed when work is completed.
- Assist their peers.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- First Degree in Computer, Engineering or other related fields.
- Experience in sales and customer service preferred.
- Computer Savvy and Familiarity with Softwares.
- Certifications is Customer Service or Digital Marketing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Provide a suitable workspace.
- Maintain high speed internet access.
- Must have a fast PC or Laptop.
- Maintain a generator/constant power supply.
Skills / Competencies:
- Able to work under pressure and handle multiple requests.
- Multi-tasking and Attention to detail are required.
- This position requires sitting at a workstation carrying out a variety of both manual and computerized data entry and processing tasks.
- Experience effectively using computers and learning new computer programs
N200,000 monthly (Gross)
Deadline: 23rd September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, CV and Passport Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.