Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Scrum Master
- An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and talented scrum master to join a dynamic team.
- As a scrum master, you will be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work.
- You will coordinate and coach our software development team, helping the team continuously make progress on the project by making sure each person is working on the right tasks, helping to remove any obstacles to the team members’ progress, and protecting the team from distractions.
- Guides team in scrum practices, removes impediments, and protect team from any outside interference that could deter from goals
- Support product management to maintain and prioritise a roadmap of product features and initiatives for development teams to deliver
- Agile reporting: provide data, forecasts, and progress updates to inform planning
- Champion and role model for collaborative behaviours, agile values, and professionalism
- Provide stakeholders with access to current and accurate data on the status of the team’s delivery and ensure that technical quality standards are adhered to
Experience / Technical Skills
- 4+ years of Agile Project Management
- B.Sc. in ComputerScience
- Experience in Agile Delivery tools (JIRA, AzureDevops)
- Slack and other collaboration tools
- Relevant Scrum Certifications.
Deadline: 30th September, 2021.