DynamicPlus Advisory – Our client, a well established Financial Services Organization with branches across major cities in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below for the Lagos, Ibadan and Port Harcourt offices:
Job Title: Senior Credit & Lease Officer
Locations: Ibadan – Oyo, Port Harcourt – Rivers and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Review and update lease and loan files.
- Review loan and lease agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans, lease and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers’ needs.
- Handle Customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Work with Clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
- Negotiate payment arrangement with customers who have delinquent loans.
- Market company products to individuals and firms, promoting Company services that may meet customers’ needs.
- Provide special services such as investment banking for clients with more specialized needs.
- Analyze potential loan and markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- University Degree or HND Holder or its equivalent
- Degree in Accountancy is an added advantage
- Certifications added advantage.
- 4 years hands-on experience in leasing is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Have a flexible approach and the ability to make decisions quickly.
Deadline: 14th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Role and Preferred Location (e.g Senior Credit & Lease Officer – Lagos) as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.