Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Customer Success Manager
Reference No.: 21000V4K
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
- Oracle has a clear objective to become the global leader in enterprise cloud solutions and, SaaS is a critical element in our growing Cloud portfolio. As part of the Cloud commitment, Oracle has created the EMEA Customer Success organization which is a focused group of SaaS experts whose mission is to drive successful engagements through the proactive management of all facets of the customer’s lifecycle from onboarding to renewal.
- This is a high-profile team that presents an exciting opportunity to help shape our customers’ journey to the Cloud and be part of a group that is central to Oracle’s future and growing success.
- The Senior Customer Success Manager serves as a leading contributor and valued team member who provides direction, mentoring and thought leadership to our customers. Work is non-routine and situationally complex, involving the execution of advanced functional/technical skills in the area of Enterprise back-office solutions – Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Supply Chain Management (SCM) applications and Human Capital Management (HCM).
- Our CSMs develop long-term partnerships with their designated customers to ensure they become and remain successful through realizing the full value of their Oracle investment and to ensure renewal of the SaaS subscription. CSM’s maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by advising on product / implementation best practices, providing product adoption and release guidance while serving as a liaison between their customers and Oracle’s internal operations.
- Engaging with the customer and their partner executive teams will be a critical component of this role so effective executive communication and negotiation skills are critically important.
- The objective of the SaaS Customer Success Manager (SaaS CSM) is to maximize client retention and success while also driving increased subscription revenue. In this role you will act as a strategic advisor to your clients to ensure they maximize the value of their investment with Oracle’s SaaS portfolio through maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding of customers’ ERPM & HCM strategy and business objectives and drive use of the SaaS applications to help them achieve those objectives.
- Work with customers and account team to define and document the customer’s business objectives (KPI) and definition of success (ROI). Gather baseline metrics and work with customer to calculate and demonstrate success with the Oracle SaaS Solutions.
- Partner with the account team to develop successful account strategies and plans that direct company resources to maximize retention of existing subscription contract and expand sales opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Engage with customers to do regular value realization assessments and advise on optimal utilization of their investment in Oracle Cloud.
- Conduct Quarterly business reviews with customers senior executives & key business stakeholders.
- Guide customers through significant service milestones such as upgrades, new releases etc.
- Build C-level relationship with customer executives and assist them in change management programs to help drive Cloud adoption.
- Be the customers strategic expert to share industry trends, best practices, competitive insights and product roadmap
- Educate customers on the Oracle ERP, SCM & HCM SaaS strategy & value propositions as well as new product features and functions to audiences ranging from Senior Executives to technical stakeholders.
- Coach customers to ensure they are leveraging all available Resources e.g. My Oracle Support, Oracle University, Customer Connect, Oracle Consulting, Product Development, User Groups, webinars etc.
- Position Oracle’s value proposition as part of our overall business solution, linking these benefits back to the key business issues of the client
- Own & drive enablement initiatives for Oracle ERP/SCM/HCM Cloud solutions for ECEMEA Customer success team.
- Manage relationships and participate in business reviews with regional product sales leaders.
- Be the regional liaison working with Oracle Global teams (Prod Dev/COE, Product Expert Groups) to present and support customers & customer success teams requirements.
- Collaborate with account team encouraging customer advocacy and creation of case studies to help maintain the Client Referral program.
- Work closely with the support, presales and consulting teams including partners to make sure you can deliver the program content and resolve customer needs in an effective and high-quality way.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the main partners involved in the customer base you will be working with.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Background
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Business, or related field (Masters preferred).
- 10+ years’ experience implementing or working with ERP, SCM & HCM applications and/or providing strategic advisory/business consultancy services.
- Consulting / Pre-sales / Implementation experience with Oracle cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings- in the areas of Enterprise Resource Planning, Supply Chain Management and Human Capital Management.
- Demonstrated experience working with the executive level in client environments and a passion to communicate their value to clients.
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate lasting customer relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, support, sales, and marketing experts
- Deep Working knowledge of ERP, SCM & HR domain.
- Project Management experience with proven capability to lead cross functional business and technical teams to provide timely issue resolution
- Strong Analytical and report interpretation capabilities
- Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired.
- Ability to lead cross functional business and technical teams to provide timely issue resolution
- Ability to create and sell business cases to internal and client audiences
- Excellent organisation, project management, time management, and communication skills
- Team player who will work within the company to continue improving the way Oracle serves its clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in Spoken and Written English
- Fluency in Spoken and Written French would be an advantage.
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills
- Willingness to ‘roll up one’s sleeves’ and assist wherever needed
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time.
- Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English, French..
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online