We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position below suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Treatment Support Associate
Job Code: CSU–12
- The incumbent will support Community ART support groups to strengthen PLHIV support groups to be used as a platform for providing psychosocial support, adherence support and client education, PHDP, and economic strengthening activities.
- Working with the team to ensure health facility and community based adherence support and monitor PLHIV in other to optimize client retention, the job holder will also identify unmet needs that may impact adherence (homelessness, substance abuse, psychiatric illness, acute medical problems, lack of or inadequate health care benefits, etc.) and assisting team with prioritizing those needs.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Degree in Nursing, Public Health, Social Sciences or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working on international health issues including HIV, with at least 2 years’ experience working on HIV/AIDS counselling and testing programs in international or resource poor settings.
- Experience in coordinating HIV/AIDS program implementation with strong supervisory and management skills.
Deadline: 24th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location in Microsoft Word format by email to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION, AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. “COM01 Abuja, JOHN BULL”.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as an application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Residents of the Location(s) stated and its environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.