Saro Agro-Allied is a leading agricultural commodities exporting company that started in 1996 as a cocoa trading company and today trades both locally and internationally. Our operations over time have covered sesame seeds, cashew and cocoa- producing communities in Nigeria. The business has been repositioned to become a Consumer driven sustainable Agric. & Food business Company that will play in the multi seed oil crushing, value added export and marketing of branded food products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Spoke Quality Officer
Location: Kastina Ala, Benue
Employment Type: Full-time
The Quality officer must align the company’s measurements with the best standards at all times that will make the company adhere to contract specifications
- Quality measurement on arrival from supplier’s store
- Proper reporting of all inspection results, so that the supplier can be surcharged if delivery is off-specs
- Visual inspection to detect adulterations like Clusters, Foreign Matters & foreign odour
- Sorting & stacking in according to a quality range
- Quality measurement for processing and evacuation
- Evacuation Preparation – Blending
- Laboratory Analysis for FFA & Humidity
- Quality measurement for evacuation.
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of an OND in Any field
- Applicant must have a minimum of 5yrs working experience in Quality of Agricultural produce, raw materials and finished food products
- AGE: 30 – 40.
- Proactive self-starter
- Integrity & independent mind, and able to work under pressure
- Highly organized and significant ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to work with all levels of the team with minimal and reasonable conflicts.
Deadline: 10th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online