Saro Agrosciences is the flagship company of Saroafrica International group and was established in 1991 as Saro Pharma & Chemical Co. Limited. Saro Agrosciences has grown into a leading player in the agriculture industry. We are passionately committed to empowering the Nigerian farmer with superior agro-inputs like crop protection products, seeds, fertilizers, and knowledge that will enable these farmers to increase their yield and livelihood in a sustainable manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Spoke Warehousing Officer
Location: Katsina – Ala, Benue
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee inventory of the business and ensures proper recording, accountability, safety, completeness and timely reconciliation of all inventory.
- He is the chief executive of all the warehouses in his base, including support warehouse operations, and must put eyes on all warehouse costs
- Ensure that waybill match the actual quality of stock received at all times
- Discharge stock within 24 hours of arrival, and gets reports ready within 24hours of discharge
- Proper management of all stocks going out of the warehouse and exercise accountability
- Ensure Proper receipt of goods into warehouse alongside necessary source document
- Inspect trucks & containers before loading; No foreign matters like jutebags are buried inside containers
- Well arranged and labelled stacks; capture spillages every minute; internal and external environment must be neat
- Ensuring only approved Haulage Service Providers are used and that stocks are moved in a very efficient manner
- All agreed Reports must be updated on daily basis
- Reconciliation of source documents and postings to ensure correctness at all time
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of an OND from a reputable polythetic / technical college
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a warehouse supervisor
- Proactive self-starter
- Integrity & independent mind, and able to work under pressure
- Highly organized and significant ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to work with all levels of the team with minimal and reasonable conflicts
- 30 – 40.
Deadline: 10th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online