Saro Agro-Allied is a leading agricultural commodities exporting company that started in 1996 as a cocoa trading company and today trades both locally and internationally. Our operations over time have covered sesame seeds, cashew and cocoa- producing communities in Nigeria. The business has been repositioned to become a Consumer driven sustainable Agric. & Food business Company that will play in the multi seed oil crushing, value added export and marketing of branded food products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Spoke Warehousing Officer
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee inventory of the business and ensures proper recording, accountability, safety, completeness and timely reconciliation of all inventory.
- He is the chief executive of all the warehouses in his base, including support warehouse operations, and must put eyes on all warehouse costs
- Ensure that waybill match the actual quality of stock received at all times
- Discharge stock within 24 hours of arrival, and gets reports ready within 24hours of discharge
- Proper management of all stocks going out of the warehouse and exercise accountability
- Ensure Proper receipt of goods into warehouse alongside necessary source document
- Inspect trucks & containers before loading; No foreign matters like jutebags are buried inside containers
- Well arranged and labelled stacks; capture spillages every minute; internal and external environment must be neat
- Ensuring only approved Haulage Service Providers are used and that stocks are moved in a very efficient manner
- All agreed Reports must be updated on daily basis
- Reconciliation of source documents and postings to ensure correctness at all time
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of an OND from a reputable polythetic/technical college.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a warehouse supervisor.
- Age: 30 – 40.
- Proactive self-starter
- Integrity & independent mind, and able to work under pressure
- Highly organized and significant ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to work with all levels of the team with minimal and reasonable conflicts
Deadline: 10th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online