PG Consulting Limited is a recruitment, training and business consulting firm. We provide our clients – businesses and corporate organizations – across different industries with superior human capital, high-quality trainings and cutting-edge consulting to help them drive organizational growth, multiply staff productivity, gain appropriate market positioning and maximise profit.
Over the course of almost 20 years of our existence, we have serviced various organizations, many of which are strong indigenous brands operating with global standards.
We are most inclined to building strong brands and supporting business growth across industries. Our preference is to work with our clients as partners on an on-going basis towards making their organizations internally effective and more profitable. As we grow into the future, the sustaining core of our operations is working with you, all the way, from People to Profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Support Specialist
Nature of Work: Full Time and Remote (Work from home)
Commencement: Immediate (or, within the shortest possible time)
- This position is reserved for someone who is comfortable explaining technical issues in non-technical ways with concurrent ability to provide excellent service throughout stressful situations. It requires exhibiting high level of empathy with the company’s technicians who will usually be dealing with difficult issues and the calmness to help de-escalate situations.
- The ideal candidate will be a very knowledgeable, well-spoken, computer savvy, highly exposed and result-oriented individual with a modern and informed world view and excellent thinking and relationship attributes.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Troubleshoot and provide instruction over the phone while following a set knowledge base format.
- Diagnose, analyze, and attempt to resolve complex scenarios relating but not limited to networking, VOIP and phone systems, cabling, data connectivity and so on for field technicians.
- Prioritize work based on the severity level of the situation and related time sensitivity.
- Accurately identify and document trends for effective problem management.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Follow proper escalation procedures to ensure all activities are addressed in a timely manner.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field OR 3 years of related work experience.
- Provide a suitable workspace.
- Maintain high speed internet access.
- Must have a fast PC or Laptop.
- Maintain a generator/constant power supply.
- Previous experience in a call center environment preferred.
- Able to use general office equipment.
Skills / Competencies:
- Proficient use of applicable technology.
- Ability to follow technical instructions and guidelines.
- Ability to document daily activities and system functions.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of the organization.
- Occasional assignment to weekend and holiday support hours.
N220,000 Gross / Month.
Deadline: 23rd September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters, Passport Photographs and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position applied for as the subject of the mail.