Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client has grown to be one of Nigeria’s foremost 100% indigenous Marine Logistics Service Provider. offering Ship Management services, Private Maritime Security, and Logistics Support.
They are recruiting a confident, dynamic and result-oriented professional to join their team on a journey of expansion both locally and internationally in the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant to Senior Management
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- The successful candidate will pursue a career in a high performing, professional and result driven environment.
Provide both administrative and technical support to a member of the senior management team. This will include:
- Filing, scanning, and composing correspondences,
- Data entry (maintaining information/data and activities),
- Making travel arrangements and ordering supplies.
- Organizing meetings, scheduling appointments, booking conference rooms where necessary,
- Preparing presentation slides for meetings, seminars, and conferences.
- Meet and greet guests/visitors in person or on the telephone, answering or directing inquiries on behalf of the principal
- Conducting research and writing up papers on topics provided by principal
- Sitting in meetings and taking minutes as well as following up any action points.
- International Master’s Degree.
- First Class or Second class upper.
- Engineering or Law degree preferred.
- Between the age of 25-30.
- Technologically Savvy (Proficiency with a wide range of computer applications such Microsoft Office Suites and database systems)
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Business Acumen.
- Single Female.
- Willing to Travel.
Competitive along with other benefits
Deadline: 30th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Further assessments will be required.