Gemstone Microfinance is a non-bank agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered national member of the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (AMFIN). The society is also registered and regulated in every state where it currently operates.
With an annual turnover of N2 Billion, the financial services arm (RC: 1587936) of Gemstone Microfinance has been instrumental to the success stories recorded by its over 27,000 active members in the last two years of operation.
In its two years of operation, Gemstone Microfinance has provided over N2 Billion in credits to its members in the agricultural business sector across its thirty three (33) branches in twenty one (21) states and the Federal Capital Territory. The society’s main focus has been the development of the crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing and retail subsectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teller
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist bank customers deposit and withdraw money.
- Resolve discrepancies in accounting processes.
- Verify and reconcile balances for individual cash drawers.
- Identify and resolve customer needs.
- Ensure quality services to customer needs.
- Sell financial products and services to customers.
- Build customer loyalty.
- Process and perform daily bank transactions.
- Accept customer deposit loan payment.
- Assist and support other banking staff in their task.
Qualification & Experiences
- A minimum of HND or BSc in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Banking, Economics, and/or related fields.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a teller or in any other related field in a financial institution.
- Strong communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Calm, polite, and professional behaviour.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- General business knowledge.
- High service orientation.
- N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Deadline: 31st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.