A world-class Manufacturing Company is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below in her liquid Line:
Job Title: Treasury Officer
Reporting Line: The role reports to the Head of Finance
- Letter of Credit documentation and management,
- Bank Reconciliation and Bank Charges Review.
- Daily Cash Flow Report
- Accounts Payable Management
- Cash advances Management
- Petty cash Management
- Inter-company Reconciliation and management.
- Budgeting and Budgetary Control.
- Accruals, General ledger ownership, management, reconciliation and Control.
- Month/Quarter and Year end closure.
- Ensure Internal Control Compliance – Standard Operating Procedures, Policies, Delegation of Authority Guide are adhered to in the organisation.
- Must have a minimum of B.Sc (Honours) in Accounting, Finance or Economics (Second Class Lower) or HND (Lower Credit) from a recognized university or polytechnic.
- Must have completed a NYSC programme.
- Must have a professional qualification in accounting such as ACA or ACCA
- Must have minimum of 5 years working experience in an FMCG organisation.
- Must be proficient in the use of an ERP Software such as-Microsoft Dynamics or any other and also in Microsoft Office.
Deadline: 1st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.