Lorache Consulting Limited operates as a Business Process and Strategy, Human capital Development and Marketing Management Consultancy firm. The firm is piloted by a team of experienced professionals and exceptional management strategists who are distinguished and seasoned in their various fields of specialization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utility Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- Take orders from supervisors for maintenance and repair of systems and buildings.
- Clear and clean job sites of debris and other hazardous materials and ensure that they are restored to their original states
- Assist mechanics and other technical staff in testing, cleaning, and repairing utility systems
- Assist office staff in custodial services and grounds keeping activities.
- Clean and maintain floor surfaces, ceilings, and windows.
- Clean restrooms and replenish supplies
Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum of OND or HND in Engineering
- 8 years experience in working in the same or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of using standard hand and power tools
- Knowledge of installing and maintaining utility systems
- Ability to read meters, pipeline drawings, blueprints, and maps
- Knowledge of precautions necessary for ensuring a safe work environment for self and coworkers
Deadline: 16th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.