Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a manufacturer of plastics and household appliances, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utility Technician
Location: Ojota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Take orders from supervisors for maintenance and repair of systems and buildings.
- Clear and clean job sites of debris and other hazardous materials and ensure that they are restored to their original states
- Assist mechanics and other technical staff in testing, cleaning, and repairing utility systems
- Assist office staff in custodial services and groundskeeping activities.
- Clean and maintain floor surfaces, ceilings, and windows.
- Clean restrooms and replenish supplies.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum of OND or HND in Engineering
- 8 – 10 years experience with plastics or flexible packaging companies.
- In-depth knowledge of using standard hand and power tools
- knowledge of installing and maintaining utility systems
- Ability to read meters, pipeline drawings, blueprints, and maps
- Knowledge of precautions necessary for ensuring a safe work environment for self and coworkers.
- N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.