Compovine Technologies Limited is an indigenous company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, Sales and Services to individuals and corporate organizations. Compovine Technology Limited currently has branches in Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos, Lokoja, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Minna, Portharcourt and Enugu, and we are still expanding.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vehicle Maintenance Officer / Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate, schedule, and audit vehicle maintenance repairs to include preventative, mechanical and electrical repair to trucks , buses and cars.
- Monitoring drivers to ensure adherence to schedules and proper driving practices
- Prioritize and assign work to meet customers’ needs
- Ensure quality, compliance, and safety of company’s assets
- Control repair, inventory, and labor costs
- Coach and mentor technicians and CSRs
- Purchasing vehicles to expand and or enhance the fleet
- Establishing efficient routes and transportation schedules
- Coordinating drivers and on – staff maintenance professionals when setting employee schedules
- Managing vehicle licensure and registration
- Ensuring all fleet members have proper licensure and up –to-date training
- Monitor associate work levels
- Manage facilities, assuring a clean and safe working environment
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification with 3 – 10 years work experience.
Deadline: 13th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application & CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.