1 Hundred HR Consult – Our client, Hardball Foundation, is a Non-profit Organization set up to improve the standard of living and general well-being of Nigerians. They provide knowledge and financial support for the people to improve their standard of living.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Videographer / Video Editor
- We are seeking to hire a dedicated and meticulous Videographer Editor with extraordinary eye for detail and an excellent record of employer satisfaction.
Key Job Duties
- Exceptional experience with audio recording, video taping and editing
- Sound familiarity with graphic design and social web properties
- Excellent skills in editing and digitizing raw footage
- Outstanding facility at working on multiple production assignments simultaneously
- Liaise with Program’s team on project implementation
- Ability to carry out any other duty as assigned by management team.
Education and Work Experience:
- University Degree / HND / OND from an accredited Institution.
- 2 years and above experience as a Videographer / Video Editor.
- Good understanding of how cameras, lighting, and sound recording works
- Solid understanding of photo, video, and audio editing.
- Fluent in Premiere pro.
- Good experience sourcing music.
- Great computer skills including using email, spread sheets, and word documents.
- Great Presentation/Facilitation Skills.
- Knowledge on Graphic design for web and print experience.
- Social media marketing experience.
Nature Of Work:
- Remote working
Deadline: 31st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online