At HR Aid, we provide consulting services in the area of Human Resource Management. Our focus is in helping our clients hire, engage and retain the best talent. We offer professional services in Talent Recruitment and Selection, HR Policy Development, Compensation & Benefits Structure Development, Performance Management and HR Advisory.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Virtual Assistant
- Handling all administrative duties for the company & coordination, process and deal management, documentation, agreements, deal listing, post-investment follow-ups, etc.
- Manage personal and inbox-from founders seeking investment, to media attention, speaking engagements, meeting scheduling etc.
- Processing, tracking, and managing database, communications (emails and phones) and overseeing the scheduling of meetings.
- Creating decks and other materials to support stakeholders, fundraising, and business development opportunities.
- Any other duties; research speech prep, deck preparation, planning, brand management, blog/social media, opportunities sourcing & management.
- B.Sc in any related field.
- 0-1 year experience in any role.Someone who wants to move away from the conventional 9-5 and would like to try their hands in a full-throttle environment.
- Candidates must be extremely smart with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to learn
- Candidates must be fast learners.
- Proficient in Ms Office suite.
- A recent graduate with startup experience who thrives on keeping the trains running on time with little supervision.
- An aspiring entrepreneur who wants a look into VC and fundraising.
- An individual who is looking for a springboard into specialized roles in technology and an eagerness for learning new things fast.
NGN120,000 – NGN150,000
Deadline: 12th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.