Metwest Steel Nigeria Limited, a steel and iron production company, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Issele Azagba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and supervise the workflow in a warehouse.
- Order, receive, and handle materials into the warehouse.
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages
- Plan and organize materials and items at proper places in a warehouse.
- Organize storage of finished products.
- Implement safety procedures and standards in all warehouse operation.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments
- Hire and provide training for new employees.
- Maintain and manage inventories accurately; FIFO and LIFO; shelving principles
- Replenish materials with regard to production schedules and customer orders.
- Create, plan and implement accuracy in inventory controls.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze different suppliers to obtain the best cost-effective deals
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 5 – 8 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.