Fortune Security Company Limited is positioned to tackle the 21st-century security needs with modern scientific and technological equipment to protect and safeguard life and properties. Fortune Security Company Limited is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Our security expertise cuts across every facet of security.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Zonal Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinating Operations department.
- Coordinates the daily operational activities relating to all locations.
- Review and implement security measures to protect client’s asset.
- Ensure daily patrol, visit to each locations by the patrol supervisors.
- Carry out risks/threat assessment on protected premises and determines proactive measures against such threat.
- Coordinate patrol routine, monitoring and obtaining feedback in order to develop monthly security reports for clients.
- Prepare standard operations procedure for all beats.
- Prepare weekly activity report for the Management meetings.
- Maintain and ensure strict discipline throughout the guard force.
- Manage crises that may arise within the locations.
- Ensure the standard of our service delivery is constantly reviewed in order to meet both national and international standard.
- Responsible for distribution of invoices/credit control assignment of your area of coverage.
- Source for business for the company.
- Ensure timely correct preparation of nominal roll.
- Ensure constant visitation of clients towards improving business relationship and turning such visits to friendship.
- Ensure clients request on posting/removal of operatives are promptly attended to.
- Ensure that client security needs are met.
- Maintain good rapport with the Nigerian Police and other security agencies within our area of responsibility.
- Coordinate cheque collections from all zones.
- Recommend to the Management on how best to improve our services to the client.
- Preparation of nominal roll by the 27th day of every month of service.
- Carry out any other duties assigned to me the Managing Director.
- Weekly Activity Reports- Every Monday (To be presented at Management meeting).
- Risk assessment reports – as applicable for new clients and every 6 months for existing clients.
- Monthly Security Reports – End of the first week following month of report.
- Preparation of nominal roll by 27th of the month of service.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of experience.
Deadline: 20th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.