Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client is an indigenous Oil and Gas and Logistics business offering Engineering and Logistics services to major IOC’s and Drilling projects across Nigeria, with offices in Lagos and Port Harcourt, Rivers States.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Locations: Apapa, Victoria Island and Ijora – Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Completing analysis of the employee expenditures
- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
- Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
- Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company
- B.S degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5 years proven working experience as Account Officer
- Professional Qualification (ICAN/ACCA)
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
Pay is competitive according to industry standard.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online