Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- As the Accountant you are responsible for maintaining financial, accounting and administrative services in order to meet the company’s requirements and support day-to-day operations.
- Primarily responsible for driving 100% of credit sales recoveries in the company.
- Responsible for maintain and updating client ledgers on excel and TravCom.
- Responsible for accurate and timely submission of invoices and statement of account to clients.
- Responsible for preparing statement of outstanding and aged schedule of account receivables.
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly sales and inflow reports for the company.
Qualification & Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting and a minimum of two (2) years experience.
- Professional qualifications is an added advantage.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to pay high attention to detail
- High level of initiative
- Ability to work autonomously
- High degree of flexibility and ability to deal with change and a pressured work environment.
Deadline: 17th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online