Spectrum Books Limited – We are the conduit for ensuring millions of people have access to knowledge; which broadens horizons and increases opportunities for building a better life. We have painstakingly published quality books for over four decades has recognised the correlations between reading, knowledge acquisition, personal empowerment, and economic and societal development. We are Spectrum Books Limited! SBL is driven by excellence, and is passionate about transforming lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing payroll
- Check Writing and Bank reconciliation and transactions
- Monitoring spending and budgets
- Auditing and analysing financial performance
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Keeping account books and systems up to date.
- M.Sc / B.Sc / BA in Finance, Accounting or Economics with a Professional Certificate: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) is an added advantage, Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA)
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
Skills / Competencies:
- Good knowledge of accounting systems (Quick Books, SAGE, Microsoft Excel, ERPnext, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of internal control principles, operational risk evaluation.
- Must be thorough, detailed, and organized.
- Must possess the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a rapidly evolving work environment.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Financial reporting skills.
N60,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Deadline: 18th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.