Enroyale Consulting – Our client, a British International School, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for administering payroll and pension related functions
- AssistAdvise on regulatory compliance with National legislation
- Monitor income and expenditure in relation to the school’s budget, and produce monthly reports for the Board
- Keep all school accounts and prepare income and expenditure reports in accordance with the financial regulations
- Maintain and oversee all bank accounts, completemonthly reconciliations and reporting banking errors to theirsuperior
- Be responsible for the completion of the school’s payroll, ensuring all forms including timesheets, newstarter / leaver / variation forms and annual returns are submitted within required deadlines
- Be responsible for the placement of orders ensuring they are processed through the school’s computerize finance accounting
- Coordinate and maintain a list of approved contractors and suppliers to ensure best value for the school
- Ensuring school financing policy is reviewed and the school meets all financial requirement
- Assisting in preparing accurate VAT accounting and payment so that VAT reclaim return is submitted.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in a an educational institution and overall minimum of 8 years
- Knowledge about MS Office, QuickBooks, and excel
- Extensive knowledge about GAAP and able to apply accounting principles and government reporting regulations
- Punctual, reliable and must have strong communication skill
- Able to work in a team and produce quality output under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail, prioritization skill and time management
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
- Database experience and strong expertise in financial concepts, practices, and procedures.
Deadline: 4th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.