Softcom was established in 2007 with a mission to “connect people and businesses with meaningful innovation”. A technology company which aims to solve problems that will connect people and businesses to value that ultimately improves their lives. We want our products to enable inclusion and growth for people and businesses in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Back-End Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- As a Backend Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the platform services.
- You will help guide the technical decisions around building highly available and reliable services while working with the product and design teams to enable new features and capabilities for our customers.
Your Job Responsibilities
- Liaising with developers, designers and other stakeholders to identify and implement new features.
- Maintaining our Nodejs/Golang systems
- Using and developing internal tools and documentation.
- Collaborating with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Designing and developing modern APIs that integrate with server backends
- Promoting engineering best practices and helping to define our technical roadmap for the team
- Focusing on providing fault tolerant systems that enable rapid development without negatively impacting our customers.
- AWS – Cloud Infrastructure
- Nodejs or Golang – Primary backend languages
- MongoDB, Redis – Data persistence
- RabbitMQ or Nats – Message broker
- Bitbucket – Source code management
- Sentry – Log management
- Postman, cypress – Testing tools
- Experience in implementing, providing architectural feedback and delivery of complex software solutions
- Experience and a desire to perform and grow as a technical leader and engineer
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams and provide technical guidance when needed
- Demonstrated ability and desire to mentor other engineers
- Experience with AWS and container solutions
- Experience working in the payments industry
- Experience or education in security or cryptography
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Manage cutting edge tools and technologies to improve applications
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply