Black Pen Recruitment – Our client, an American based remote company, who are helping small convenience stores reach their full potential. Their app is used to help streamline mundane manual tasks for SMEs.
They are seeking an individual to join their exciting remote team in the position below:
Job Title: Backend Engineer (Python)
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Job Type: Full Time
Industry: IT Services
- Are you an experienced Backend Engineer (Python)? Are you looking for a remote job?
- Then we have the opportunity for you!
- As a Backend Engineer (Python), you must have at least 5 years experience in Python.
- You will write code with the awesome dev team while brainstorming and cracking jokes to find novel solutions that shake the industry!
- They are looking for a committed full time Backend Engineer (Python) to join their founding team.
- Work within a group of engineers and cross-functional team members in the implementation of new and existing features
- Provide clear and concise communication regarding feature development statuses to the team and stakeholders
- Adhere to internal coding standards, development processes, and design best practices
- Ensure quality by performing thorough testing and leveraging peer reviews for your work and the work of cross functional teams
- Embrace and demonstrate our values: humility, creativity, and independence
- Write and maintain clean, maintainable, and well-tested code for the future (and present) of the company’s platform.
- 5 years work experience in Python
- Async Programming
- CI/CD Pipelines: Salt & Bitbucket Pipelines
- Networking: Firewalls & TCP/IP
- Large XML files
- Wireguard Configurations
- Strong experience working in AWS
- Linux System Administration
- BI / Data Analytics
- Raspberry Pi.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online