GText Homes is a leading real estate solutions provider, headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, with offices across Africa, North America, Europe & Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos and Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage and supervise department employees; responsible for day-to-day supervision and leadership
- Maintain and oversee all branch procedures and processes
- Assisting with customer service and satisfaction
- Marketing branch within the community to attract business
- Records and researches all sales and financial information for analysis
- Oversees budget reports, preparation of budgets, and analysis of budgets
- Documents and interprets complicated financial information for branch clients
- Advises on procedures and financial management as well as developing policies
- Growing branch Sales and customer base.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or Marketing with an emphasis in sales, or a related field; Master’s Degree in Marketing field is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Eager to expand branch with new accounts, clients, and businesses
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Able to analyze records and data
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish branch goals
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- In-depth understanding of the company’s product.
- Focused on sales and marketing
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Proven sales experience in banking industry or a real estate company
- Ability to manage employees, while multitasking large projects
- Pays strict attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
Deadline: 28th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.