GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst, Digital Order Fulfillment
Ref No: R3603438
Category: Project Management
Job Description Summary
- Coordinating across ISC for the development of process and tools related to Healthcare Digital (eDelivery, SaaS and Edison) fulfillment needs.
- Functional management responsible for leading and directing all active association with Digital Fulfillment project management. Impacts approaches, projects and programs in the functional area or affected business organization and ways of working.
- Impacts quality, efficiency and effectiveness of own team. Has significant input into priorities. Guided by professional practices and policies that are shaped by the role.
- The role has moderate autonomy, requiring high levels of operational judgment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Functional management responsible for leading and directing all active association with Digital Fulfillment project management.
- Coordinating across ISC for the development of process and tools related to Healthcare Digital (eDelivery, SaaS and Edison) fulfillment needs
- Developing specialized knowledge in their discipline. Serves as best practice/quality resource. Has awareness of latest technical developments in own area. Contributes towards strategy and ensure delivery within area of responsibility.
- Act as the liaison between the Digital team and impacted Integrated Supply Chain teams to execute fulfillment transformation.
- Execute process standardization and project management order fulfillment, but not limited to, of eDelivery software products to support increased volume and growth.
- Employ project management skills related to overall project tracking, deliverables management, action item tracking, meeting minutes, team communications, and presentations.
- Work with stakeholders to identify key operational needs using process and tools (e.g. gap analyses, business process flow charts, decision tables, requirements, etc) to aid in the development and refinement of new processes.
- Create and maintain project schedules, issues logs, meeting minutes, and project updates.
- As required, define process and translate functional business needs to support Digital Technology Definition of Ready” including clear requirements, business impacts, and acceptance criteria to be used as part of prioritization processes based on impacts/efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, or Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in logistics, order management, or supply chain management
- Demonstrated project management skills in leading x-functional projects
- Experience driving standard work, standard processes, digital tools
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Understands GEHC Fulfillment process. Enough knowledge to facilitate problem-solving thought process
- Desired knowledge on eDelivery / Edison / SaaS landscape
- Ability and flexibility to work globally, and collaborate in a global team environment with some travel required
- Transparency, Candor, building trust across broad stakeholders
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online