Asset and Equity Group – We are committed to providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Asset and Equity Group is a foremost financial and investment services firm with increasing innovative products and unconventional services delivered across its various subsidiaries in different economic sectors.
As advisors, once we’ve established your investment management plan, we provide you with ongoing monitoring and periodic reviews. Regularly, we will meet with you to conduct a thorough investment review and ensure that we continue to calibrate your plan as your goals and circumstances evolve.
We begin with a comprehensive fact-finding meeting to review your current financial situation and discuss the goals that are important to you. Our purpose is to have a clear understanding of your objectives and risk tolerance to determine which investment model best suits you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Real Estate)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Provide guidance and assist Asset and Equity Group to sell properties to clients under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects.
- Locates potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulatemarket analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
- Females most prefered for gender balance.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
Deadline: 31st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.