CJC Markets Partner, AG-Trade Services Limited believes in being true to oneself and others, being trustworthy and straightforward in all our professional dealings and setting high standards Markets is a leading and fastest-growing global financial institution which offers clients the opportunity to trade the financial markets via contracts for difference (CFDs). We offer a wide spectrum of services to our clients. Our goal is constantly exploring and discovering new heights in trading technology to provide the most superior and unequalled trading experience for our client.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele.
- You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills.
N960,000 – N1,200,000 annually.
Deadline: 30th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.