Workarena – Our client, a health tech startup, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
Role and Responsibilities
- Creates develops, and leads strategy on client/partner sourcing, client management, client engagement and driving client retention.
- Identifies, pitches, negotiates and closes partnerships.
- Manages client/partnership pipeline and cultivate relationships with the company’s clients/partners.
- Manages the entire product life cycle from client / partner’s requests, through to client support and to ensuring successful client / partner experience and translates clients’/ partner requests executable work items across the teams at the company.
- Identifies and manages timely responses to clients’ requests and provides escalation management on behalf of the company.
- Manages client & customers feedback collection methods and provides a system for receiving these feedbacks and turning them into action items.
- Collaborates with internal teams in product, technology development, marketing, etc. to design new products or improve existing product features.
- Uses both qualitative and quantitative data and market research to identify new clientele in the market, conduct sales forecasting and various product pricing.
- Performs all other duties as required.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Prior Experience
- Degree qualification in Business Management, Economics, Marketing, Health Management, or any other related fields.
- The candidate is expected to build our clients/ partnership roadmap and manage the development expansion of our growing partnerships.
- This role could be an ideal fit for you if you have 3+ of the following qualifications, knowledge, and prior experience.
- 3+ years prior experience in building and developing business partnerships in a health management services industry or similar business.
- Possess sound business judgement, can influence people to take action and sustain their commitment.
- Experience working in a small to a medium-sized organization or a big interest in working in a tech startup with big dreams and great things to deliver.
- Willingness to contribute to a team bringing both strategic and creative ideas that can make a difference in the work we are committing to.
- N200,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 11th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.