Alerzo Limited Nigeria, a reputable technology and services platform that transforms how informal retail stores operate, is looking for a suitable candidate to facilitate their warehouse operations in the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Supervisor
Locations: Ekiti and (Akure), Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overall team management and task execution of the BDE Team
- Onboard retailers on the Alerzo Application Platform
- Perform active CRM to encourage retailers to place orders to drive sales and revenue for Alerzo.
- Respond to customer complaints and inquiries.
- Submitting daily and weekly performance reports and updates
- Gather and analyze information to assist with the implementation of new products and services.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- 2 – 4 years of Customer Service/Sales/Relationship Management Experience.
- Superb interpersonal skills including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers
- Minimum of National Diploma / Higher National Diploma Degree / Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Professional Certificate is an added advantage
- Great Emotional Intelligence / People Management skills
- HMO and other statutory benefits.
Deadline: 27th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and State as the subject of the mail.