ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited is one of the first seven Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) granted license by the National Pension Commission in December 2005. It is part of the Asset & Resource Management Company Limited (ARM) Group, one of Nigeria’s most prominent and respected financial service brands. We have pre-eminent reputation in Investment Management, Research and Pension Fund Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Support Officer
Job Type: Full-time
Department: Customer Experience
- The Business Support Officer will work with the Team Lead, Business Support to provide analytical, operational, and administrative support to the Business Development Department and serve as a liaison officer with other departments.
- General Administrative Support
- Arrange meetings and pre-briefs as needed with officers, Members and others.
- Book venues and refreshments for meetings if needed.
- Prepare agendas and take minutes for meetings as needed
- Manage and respond to a variety of correspondence, including recruitment of staff,
- letters, emails and general ad-hoc enquiries.
- Manage telephone enquiries for Heads of Service when out of the office or at meetings.
- Handle the administrative elements of the recruitment process for
- senior managers
- Process invoices using the council’s financial management system.
- Carry out ad-hoc administrative work as needed.
- A First Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Economics (Postgraduate Degree in Business Administration or Business Management will be an added advantage).
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience preferably in the Financial Services Sector.
- Suitable candidates should have very strong research and presentation skills.
- Should be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other spreadsheet applications.
- Should have very good interpersonal skills, be result-oriented and customer-centric.
- Should have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Finally, should have the ability to work autonomously and as an effective team member, including the ability to establish work priorities, and meet determined deadlines and commitments.
- Personal Characteristics: Good interpersonal skills, Good communication skills.
- Excellent Analytical and critical thinking Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Communicating Effectively
- Business Acumen.
Deadline: 31st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online