Human Capital Partners (HCP) – Our client, a leading Financial Services provider, and as part of ongoing initiatives to strengthen its operations and enhance its capacity to achieve its goals, seeks to recruit a dynamic, passionate and resourceful professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Change Management Advisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role reports to the Head, Strategy and Organisational Design and will Serve as an internal consultant to the business towards the design and implementation of a business wide change management strategy.
- Be a trusted advisor to Business Leaders in assessing and driving organisational development needs
- Implement policies and procedures relating to organizational development
- Support organisational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Take ownership of the change process across the business, assess impacts and ensure successful adoption of changes
- Spearhead initiatives to develop employees’ understanding and acceptance of impacts on specific job roles, policies, technology and business practices
- Facilitate implementation of appropriate change management initiatives associated with organizational transition activities
- Identify points of resistance to change and develop mitigation strategies to drive adoption and attainment of strategic objectives
- Develop strategies and plans, including stakeholder and leadership alignment, communications, organisation transition, change readiness, and user training
- Develop KPIs, and objectives, and execute against annual operational plan
- Design and facilitate in-house events (e.g. workshops, away days) as required.
- First Degree in any discipline, additional HR / Change Management certification is preferred
- 6 years’ work experience in HR or HR-related function, with in-depth organizational change management program design and implementation experience
- Experience in guiding & aligning leaders around one vision, you are proactive and able to quickly adjust to a changing situation
- Understanding of HR Operations, Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition and Development, Total Rewards and People Analytics
- Experience in leading successful teams with a passion for people development
- Effective communication and presentation development skills with the ability to take complex, ambiguous topics and turn them into stories that influence an audience
- Creative mindset to challenge current solutions and bring innovative insights to the initiatives.
Deadline: 5th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.